Embellishing Images using SRE



 
Running French Knot Combination








 


Once you have mastered the Stitch Tutorials and Flowers in my earlier Postings
your next thought might be in which way can I apply these flowers to my own projects.

I have quite a few years ago embroidered these bags, pouches etc. and thought
I would put the images online for my followers to see.

These are just basic stitching ( for the beginners ) and with experience can have
much more added using your own discretion and personal taste.

It is just a few samples of how a little added SRE can be so effective.





Running Stitch Combo / French Knots


Ribbon Stitch in 7 mm

Ribbon Stitch / Hand Dyed Ribbon

Ribbon Stitch Flowers / Leaves

Running Stitch Combo

Ribbon Stitch/ Lazy Daisy Petals

Organza Ribbon with French Knots

 Hope these can encourage you to take your SRE to the next step.
 



Cheers,
Carol Daisy












Comments

Post a Comment